The Great Yarmouth Community Investment Fund is now closed.
The Great Yarmouth Community Investment Fund has been made possible by Great Yarmouth Borough Council and Norfolk Community Foundation funders who wish to make a difference in Great Yarmouth.
Grants are available to provide funding for voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE) organisations working in the following priority areas:
- To reduce health inequality by encouraging healthier lifestyles, providing support for mental and physical health and strengthening community support.
- To improve education and skills pathways, attainment and create career ambition.
- To reduce vulnerability and support those at risk of exploitation.
- To reduce isolation and social exclusion by building community networks and cohesion.
- The maximum grant awarded is typically up to £10,000 however, larger grants may be considered for applicants able to deliver exceptional impact in one or more of the Fund’s priority areas.