Whether you want to know more about how you can make a difference, or are a group or individual in need of support, we’re here to help.
Have a general query about our work?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form below.
Are you a charity or community group with questions about funding and support?
We’re always happy to talk, so you can give us a call on 01603 623958 and speak to a member of the team.
2 St James Court
Open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (closing at 4pm on Friday)
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking available on the premises for visitors. The nearest car park is at St Helen’s Wharf, Bishopsgate near the Adam and Eve pub and by the Law Courts.
How to find us
Please follow the steps below for access to the building:
- To enter the main door, please place your hand over the reader to the left (before the doors) and the doors will open.
- Once inside, please touch the centre of the intercom on the left and press the button labelled ‘Norfolk Community Foundation’ (which can be found on the right hand side).
- When you have pressed this, a member of the team will see you on the video camera which we have in the office and if you are not recognised, you will be asked for your name.
- Once identified, the internal doors will open.
- When through the internal doors, please take the lift or stairs to the first floor where you will find our office (there is a Norfolk Community Foundation sign outside).