Broadland Healthy Choices Fund
Grants of up to £5,000 are available for organisations to run food projects in Broadland.
Projects that aim to promote healthy lifestyles within your community will be prioritised. Below are a list of examples of what this funding can go towards. This is not an exhaustive list, if you would like to run your Healthy Choices idea by us before applying to the fund, please get in touch.
- Purchasing healthy or fresh food stock for your community fridge or larder.
- Running a cooking course.
- Purchasing slow cookers to distribute to members of your community.
- Renting a community facility in order to provide a healthy lunch for members of your community.
- This fund can also be used by growing projects seeking to expand their capacity.
This funding opportunity has been made possible by the South Norfolk and Broadland Health and Wellbeing partnership.
- Your project must be based in Broadland.
- This fund will only support existing food-related projects.
- This funding is for projects that would like to develop their services. Ongoing core costs are less of a priority for funding.
- Projects that are promoting healthy lifestyles and food nutrition will be prioritised.
- You must be able to spend your grant within 12 months of receipt.
- This fund will not support application requests for large capital items of refurbishments.
All applicants must meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria.
Please note, this funding has now been fully spent in South Norfolk.
How to apply
Please use the ‘Apply online’ link below to begin an online application.
When to apply
Grants must be fully spent within a year of grant receipt.
Call for Applications
up to £5,000
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, School, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group