Grants of up to £5,000 are available for organisations to run food projects in Broadland.
Projects that aim to promote healthy lifestyles within your community will be prioritised. Below are a list of examples of what this funding can go towards. This is not an exhaustive list, if you would like to run your Healthy Choices idea by us before applying to the fund, please get in touch.
- Purchasing healthy or fresh food stock for your community fridge or larder.
- Running a cooking course.
- Purchasing slow cookers to distribute to members of your community.
- Renting a community facility in order to provide a healthy lunch for members of your community.
- This fund can also be used by growing projects seeking to expand their capacity.
This funding opportunity has been made possible by the South Norfolk and Broadland Health and Wellbeing partnership.