We make grants to a wide range of constituted voluntary and community organisations. You don’t have to be a registered charity, but your group and the work you want us to fund must be charitable in purpose.
To apply for a grant, your group must have:
- A governing document (a constitution, rules, articles of association etc.)
- A governing body of at least 3 unconnected individuals
- A bank account in the group’s name with at least two unconnected signatories required to authorise payments
- We expect to see some evidence that your organisation applies the principles of Equal Opportunities (a policy, or statement) plus relevant safeguarding policies and procedures if your organisation works with children or vulnerable adults.
If your organisation cannot meet all of these requirements at this time, we may still be able to help – contact us.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, or would just like to chat through your plans, you are welcome to contact the NCF team:
- Get in touch – you can call us on 01603 623958 or email email@example.com – our Programmes Advisors are available Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm.
- Book an online slot to talk through our funding and support opportunities, or discuss an existing grant – you can book an online one-to-one through Eventbrite. Slots are offered on the first Thursday of each month – click here to book your place