How can we publicise our grant?
3. Using logos
It is a condition of your grant that you use our correct logo on all the materials relevant to your funded project – that may be in print, on your website or on social media. Our logos can be downloaded in the downloads section at the bottom of this page.
You may also receive a logo for the specific Fund that awarded your grant – if a Fund logo is available, please use this alongside NCF’s logo to acknowledge your grant.
- Make sure the logos are legible. Minimum use 15mm across, but ideally at least 35mm across
- Ensure all logos are the same size
- Use dark coloured logos on light backgrounds and light coloured logos on dark backgrounds
- Ask us if you need help
Please do not:
- Change the colour of the logos provided
- Skew, distort, or otherwise change the appearance of the logo
- Use background colours that make the logo hard to read