Proposed activities should be able to meet at least one of the following outcomes, and explain how the outcome/s will be measured:
1. Improved mental health and wellbeing for children and young people.
2. Children and young people are enabled to better understand and look after their own mental health and wellbeing.
3. Children and young people feel more supported to recognise mental health issues and know where to go for help.
4. Increased number of children and young people are appropriately supported by the right services at the right time.
5. Children / young people are better supported through transitions, such as going to high school, leaving school, entering employment.
6. Children / young people are more confident in developing their independence and resilience.
7. An increase in young people accessing education, training and skills development opportunities.
8. Increased knowledge and awareness within communities to support health and wellbeing.
How to apply
To apply, complete the online application form linked below.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 12noon, Monday 17 January 2022 with grants expected to be awarded by the end of March 2022.
Grants should be spent by 31 December 2023.
Those groups that receive funding will be expected to be an active member of the Coalition, to be prepared to engage, develop and seek to be an exemplar of good practice. Successful applicants will be expected to work toward achieving agreed quality standards.
Who can help
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an application, please contact Catrin Hamer on 01603 623958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org