The Broadland Meridian Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund aims to support community groups and charities across Norfolk working in the arena of mental health under the following themes:
- Helping older and vulnerable people live independently for longer
- Care and support for people recovering from trauma and abuse
- Support and respite for carers
- Recovery, rehabilitation and moving forward positively
- Growing healthy young minds
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
Priority is given to projects that can demonstrate how they will make a measurable difference to alleviating mental health and wellbeing issues for those most at risk.
Preference is given to projects involving tenants of, or working in areas where Broadland Housing operates.