The Broadland Meridian Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund aims to support community groups and charities across Norfolk working in the arena of mental health under the following themes:
- Helping older and vulnerable people live independently for longer
- Care and support for people recovering from trauma and abuse
- Support and respite for carers
- Recovery, rehabilitation and moving forward positively
- Growing healthy young minds
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
Priority is given to projects that can demonstrate how they will make a measurable difference to alleviating mental health and wellbeing issues for those most at risk.
Preference is given to projects involving tenants of, or working in areas where Broadland Housing operates.
Back to Grants for groups