As a trusted advisor, you want to make sure your client’s best interests are taken care of and that you are working alongside other professionals who help to make this happen. As local leaders in philanthropy, we can help to shape your clients’ giving, connecting them to local causes to make the biggest difference while continuing to keep you ‘in the loop’ as you and your clients wish.
Including philanthropy in your client conversations can help to grow your business;
- We know from feedback across our national network and within Norfolk, that offering philanthropic advice helps you to attract new clients, retain existing clients and grow opportunities. From a philanthropic perspective, we also know that people who take up professional advice, generally end up giving more to the causes they care about.
- By connecting with your clients on their interests, aspirations, concerns and motivations, you build trust and confidence leading to a deeper, longer lasting relationship based on a shared value.
- Introducing experts in philanthropy to your clients demonstrates the strengths of your own professional network and that you, as a business, share a desire to improve the world on your doorstep.
Why work with us?
- We can offer your clients a range of flexible, tax efficient giving options that match their charitable aspirations for now and in the future.
- We have unparalleled knowledge base and understanding of the needs facing Norfolk communities today and in the future, which allows us to offer impartial, informed advice.
- We will work with your clients to help identify the causes that matter to them.
- We care as much as you do about providing a professional service to your clients.
- Against a backdrop of recent fears around high profile charities’ governance and financial security, we are acknowledged by the Charity Commission to have a reputation for effective management of charitable funds.
How to get started?
No two clients are the same, so please contact us to arrange a meeting to find an appropriate way forward for your clients. In the meantime, there are a number of helpful documents available to view or download which can provide you with more details about our services.
Click here to learn about the different ways to give.