Kiln Cliff Nurture Fund
The Kiln Cliff Nurture Fund aims to support individuals aged between 16 and 25 within a five mile radius of Mundesley to:
- Encourage enterprise and inspire young people to thrive and prosper.
- Enable young people to develop new skills, unlock potential and gain new positive experiences.
Who can the Fund help?
The Fund can support individuals aged between 16 and 25 years of age who have resided for at least one year within a five mile radius of Mundesley, Norfolk in the following villages: Overstrand, Northrepps, Sidestrand, Trimingham, Gimingham, Trunch, Knapton, Paston, Bacton, Edingthorpe, Walcott, Swafield, Bradfield, Antingham, North Walsham, Roughton and Mundesley. Preference is given to those who reside in the Parish of Mundesley.
What can the Fund help with?
Grants of up to £500 are available to help support young people to:
- Contribute towards costs relating to academic and professional training.
- Contribute towards costs of starting-up a business / other enterprise.
- Contribute towards extra tuition fees and lessons, including driving lessons.
- Contribute towards the purchase of equipment / materials, such a bicycle to get to work or college/school.
- Contribute towards the cost of a hobby / new skill / interest.
- Contribute towards professional guidance.
What can the Fund not help with?
- The fund will not pay for items or activities retrospectively, or cover loans, debts or bankruptcy fees.
- The fund will not pay for mobile phones/contracts, rent, moving house, on-going subsistence costs or medical services and equipment.
How can I apply?
Interested individuals can apply for funding via the application form which can be downloaded below, completed and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Norfolk Community Foundation, 5th Floor, St. James Mill, Whitefriars, Norwich, NR3 1TN. Alternatively, please contact us if you would like to have an application form posted to you. As part of your application, a supporting reference statement will be required.
When completing the application form, applicants are given the choice of either 1) uploading a video to talk about why they have applied for a grant, what it will be used for and how the grant will help them, or 2) completing a written statement. If recording a video, applicants should remove any items in the foreground or background that could identify them. Videos should be sent from the email address the applicant has provided on their application form through www.wetransfer.com to email@example.com.
Any applicant under the age of 18 must have their parent/guardian give consent to the application and complete and sign the application declaration section on behalf of the applicant.
Grants will be distributed bi-annually and decision-making meetings will be held in January and July.
Call for Applications
2 January 2024 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Individuals aged between 16 and 25 years of age who have resided for at least one year within a five mile radius of Mundesley, Norfolk.
Within a five mile radius of Mundesley (see villages listed)