West Norfolk Lives Fund
The West Norfolk Lives Fund is seeking to help communities recover from the Covid-19 pandemic by providing grants of up to £5,000 for voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE) organisations working in the Borough of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
Grants are available to support activity that is addressing the physical and mental effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on people’s health and wellbeing. These activities can be in the areas of sport and leisure, wellbeing, the arts or music activities, and should be supporting people to thrive.
This grant might be right for you if:
· You are a small, grassroots community group or charity.
· You are an established organisation with a track record of delivering activities or services.
· You are seeking project costs or core costs relating to the ongoing development needs of your organisation to provide services in this area.
· You can spend your grant within 12 months of receipt.
Grants are available for capital project costs where there is a clear connection to addressing the negative effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on people’s mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Unfortunately, there are a few things that can’t be funded. This funding is not right for you if:
· You are not a constituted group.
· Your services do not operate in the Borough of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
· Your activities are not focused in the area of sport and leisure, wellbeing, the arts or music.
All applicants must meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria.
Who can apply
Funding will be available to registered charities and constituted voluntary and community organisations that are clearly based or operating in the Borough of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk.
How to apply
Please use the ‘Apply online’ link below to begin an online application.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 19th January 2023. We aim to confirm funding decisions in March 2023.
Who can help
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an application, please contact the Programmes team on 01603 623958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Applications
up to £5,000
19 January 2023 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group
King’s Lynn & West Norfolk