Saracen’s Norfolk Fund
Saracen’s Norfolk Fund supports a range of community activities and charitable services benefitting people in rural areas within the district of South Norfolk.
The Fund aims to maintain and strengthen projects that are working within deprived communities and supporting vulnerable people.
Some examples of funded projects include, but are not limited to:
- Community projects or therapeutic services addressing physical or mental health needs
- Support for vulnerable young families
- Activity groups for adults or children with physical and/or learning disabilities
- Youth groups in rurally isolated or deprived areas
- Projects addressing loneliness in older people, including those with dementia and their carers
Applications for purely capital costs (buildings or equipment) are unlikely to be successful, except in exceptional circumstances.
If your group has a funding need for a capital project, please call or email Catrin Hamer at the details below before making an application.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, and the Fund will close when fully allocated.
All applicants must meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria.
Call for Applications
up to £5,000
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group