Lovewell Blake Fund
This funding can support:
- Small community groups with a annual income of less than £50,000.
- Activities with a high level of volunteer involvement.
- Small capital items such as sports equipment.
- Larger capital items, but only when the organisation has the majority of funding in place at the point of application.
All applicants must meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria.
This funding cannot support:
- Larger organisations with an annual income of over £50,000.
- Funding for ongoing service delivery, as the Lovewell Blake Fund will not support operational costs.
- Staff costs.
- Larger capital items where the majority of the funding has not already been obtained.
Call for Applications
23 October 2023 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group
Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Norwich, and South Norfolk