Lovewell Blake Fund
The Lovewell Blake Fund aims to benefit smaller, often lesser-known community based organisations where small grants can make a real difference.
Applicants from Suffolk should apply via Suffolk Community Foundation and from Cambridgeshire should apply via Cambridgeshire Community Foundation
This funding may be right for you if:
- Your group is small and operates very locally.
- The activities have a high level of volunteer involvement.
- Your group needs new or replacement small capital items, such as sports equipment.
- A grant from this Fund will pay for most of the costs needed.
This funding is probably not right for you if:
- Your organisation is larger and operates countywide.
- You are seeking funding for ongoing service delivery as the Lovewell Blake Fund will not support operational costs.
- You are looking for funding to support salaries.
- You are seeking a contribution towards larger capital projects such as play equipment or building work.
How to apply
Please use the ‘Apply online’ link below to begin an online application.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 12noon on Friday 30 September 2022. We aim to confirm funding decisions by early December 2022.
Who can help
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an application, please contact Jo Maddocks on 01603 623 958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Applications
up to £2,000
3 October 2022 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group
Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, North Norfolk, Norwich, and South Norfolk