We Love Norfolk, and we know you do too. We’re inspired by the Norfolk communities we collaborate with every day, who approach local issues with passion and ideas.
What is it about?
Grants of up to £5,000 are available to support a range of community activities and projects that benefit people and communities across Norfolk.
- What will help your group flourish in the current environment? You just need to let us know what you want to do and what positive things your activity will provide for those in your community.
- Applications to maintain or develop existing activity or a new project can be considered; strong applications will show that the grant will make a significant difference to your work.
- Grants will be prioritised for those working within deprived communities, supporting vulnerable people, and reducing inequalities.
This funding may be right for you if:
- You are a small grassroots community group or charity, those working with underrepresented communities are welcomed.
- You are an established organisation with a track record of delivering activities or services that benefit people in your community.
- You are seeking project costs or costs relating to the ongoing development needs of your group (i.e. core costs). Requests can include small pieces of equipment to aid the delivery of activities. Examples include IT equipment, freestanding kitchen appliances, sports or arts materials.
- You can start spending your grant within 3 months of receipt.
- If you received a grant from the Love Norfolk Fund in the spring round of 2022, you may apply to this round provided your grant is on track to be fully spent by June 2023.
Unfortunately, there are a few things that can’t be funded. This funding is not right for you if:
- You are not a constituted group.
- You want to fund the purchase of a vehicle, such as a minibus.
- Your want to fund a building/refurbishment project, or other permanent changes or repairs to a premises.
- Your project is focused on developing a playground.
- You are seeking to purchase and install a defibrillator.
- You applied for, and were awarded, a grant from the Love Norfolk Fund in the autumn round of 2022.
When to apply
The Fund is now closed to applications. We aim to confirm funding decisions in May.
We hope to repeat this opportunity in the autumn of 2023.
How to apply
All applicants should check that they meet NCF’s eligibility criteria.
Please use the ‘Apply online’ link below to begin an online application.
With support from the Norfolk 100 membership and private and individual donors, Love Norfolk was able to support over 100 projects across the county in 2022.
These projects show the diverse range of community action in Norfolk, and the work that organisations do to continue to make Norfolk shine brighter.
See the difference first-hand and hear from the groups supported by Love Norfolk.
Call for Applications
up to £5,000
20 March 2023 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Parish/Town Council, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group
Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Norwich, and South Norfolk