Handelsbanken Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund
The Handelsbanken Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund has been created to help sustain and develop the support and services that voluntary sector organisations can offer to alleviate a range of mental health and wellbeing issues in the community.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available to VCSE organisations with an income of up to £500,000. Priority will be given to activities addressing one of the following areas:
- Counselling – the provision of counselling services / one-to-one therapeutic interventions to adults and/or families.
- Opportunities for open access drop-in youth work sessions for young people where young people can access trusted adults, information, advice and support on a range of issues.
Activity may be a continuation/enhancement of existing provision, or a new/pilot activity in response to evidenced need.
The Fund does not aim to fund statutory healthcare services, but to support voluntary and community sector interventions which promote mental health and wellbeing.
This grant might be right for you if:
- You are a small, grassroots community group or charity
- You are an established organisation with a track record of delivering activities or services.
- You are seeking project costs or core costs relating to the ongoing development needs of your organisation to provide services in this area.
- You can spend your grant within 12 months of receipt.
- Your organisation is based in Norfolk.
This funding is NOT right for you if:
- You are not a constituted group.
- Your activity does not address one of the fund priority areas
- Your organisation is not based in Norfolk
- Your annual income is over £500,000
- You are looking for large capital (building) costs.
All applicants must meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria.
Who can apply
Funding will be available to registered charities and constituted voluntary and community organisations that are based in Norfolk.
How to apply
Before starting an application, check that you meet NCF’s general eligibility criteria. When you are ready to apply, complete the online application form link below.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Monday 20th February 2023. We aim to confirm funding decisions in April 2023.
Who can help
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an application, please contact the Programmes team on 01603 623958 or email email@example.com
Call for Applications
up to £5,000
20 February 2023 – 12:00pm
Who can apply?
Charity, Faith organisation, Social Enterprise/CIC, and Voluntary/Community Group
Breckland, Broadland, Great Yarmouth, King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, North Norfolk, Norwich, and South Norfolk