Sir Norman Lamb and Norfolk Community Foundation have established an innovative Coalition of Norfolk-based VCSE organisations working with children and young people to help strengthen their existing services and encourage and promote innovation to enrich our children and young people’s lives.
Engage, develop, learn
The Coalition is open to voluntary, community or social enterprise organisations providing services in Norfolk to children and young people in the 0-25 years age range and who actively contribute to their wellbeing.
Being part of the Coalition provides an opportunity to develop a groups existing offer, recognising the value of the vital support they provide to young people, with an ambition to show how Norfolk can lead the way by coming together to make a real difference.
By providing access to shared resources and opportunities, sharing good practice, raising the profile of the work groups do, and linking up with larger countywide and national networks, the Coalition will enable groups to have a seat at the table and grow as an organisation.
What we offer members
- Access to unique funding opportunities
- Access to training opportunities
- A vehicle to promote the services they offer
- Links to other networks and services
- A stronger voice in countywide and national discussions
Being involved at every level
Members make a commitment to:
- Work toward the outcomes of the Coalition
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Coalition, contributing their expertise and support
- Take part in ongoing learning and development
- Meet a set of organisational and delivery standards
- Be an active member of the coalition, including regular attendance at Coalition meetings
- Help disseminate the Coalition’s work
- Contribute to an innovative and leading evaluation project that will demonstrate the power of the support members provide for young people and the impact of coming together
Working in partnership
We are pleased to be working in partnership with:
- Momentum (Norfolk) who are providing the Quality Standards
- The Voluntary Sector Forum (children, young people and families)
Build a brighter future
By working together, sharing experience and knowledge, and demonstrating the value of community support through an evidence based approach, we can create an exemplar in Norfolk – and a brighter future for our children and young people.