Supporting mental wellbeing, alleviating loneliness, tackling the causes of youth crime, helping vulnerable families, improving community spaces – these are just some of the key issues facing our local communities.
Over 2,000 small charities and voluntary groups across Norfolk are working on your doorstep in every neighbourhood to tackle these issues. They are set up by people who care, responsive to need as it emerges, non-judgemental, diverse and safe places. However, these vital groups remain reliant on grant funding to continue their essential work.
We connect people who care with local causes that matter. By giving to Norfolk Community Foundation you can ensure that these small charities receive funding and support so that they can continue and grow, providing essential care, support and opportunity for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Why are we best placed to help with your giving?
Led by our knowledge and insight, we can advise you on how your giving can make the most difference locally:
- We offer a range of simple ways to give
- We’re a trusted partner to share knowledge and expertise to inform your giving
- Join a community of Norfolk people who share your passion and commitment.
So let’s get started. Get involved and transform lives in Norfolk today.
I’m an individual – how can I make a difference?
- Support the mental wellbeing of people in Norfolk via the Sir Norman Lamb Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund
- Help vulnerable people in Norfolk through winter by donating to our Surviving Winter appeal
- Give jointly with others to make a big impact via our giving circles
- Start your own fund – giving tailored to your wishes
- Donate your unwanted shares
- Leave a memory
We’re a business – how can we best support our local community?
- Donate your time – offer your professional expertise to the not for profit sector
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
- Join one of our giving circles
- Start your own fund or contribute to the Sir Norman Lamb Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund
- Help local vulnerable people through winter by donating to our Surviving Winter appeal
Read about just some of the great work we’ve been able to support and the difference it has made to communities across Norfolk.
Talk to us today. Let us work with you to decide how your gift can help.