Supporting mental wellbeing, alleviating loneliness, tackling the causes of youth crime, helping vulnerable families, improving community spaces – these are just some of the key issues facing our local communities.
Over 2,000 small charities and voluntary groups across Norfolk are working on your doorstep in every neighbourhood to tackle these issues. They are set up by people who care, responsive to need as it emerges, non-judgemental, diverse and safe places. However, these vital groups remain reliant on grant funding to continue their essential work.
We connect people who care with local causes that matter. By giving to Norfolk Community Foundation you can ensure that these small charities receive funding and support so that they can continue and grow, providing essential care, support and opportunity for the most vulnerable in our communities.
Why are we best placed to help with your giving?
Led by our knowledge and insight, we can advise you on how your giving can make the most difference locally:
- We offer a range of simple ways to give
- We’re a trusted partner to share knowledge and expertise to inform your giving
- Join a community of Norfolk people who share your passion and commitment.
So let’s get started. Get involved and transform lives in Norfolk today.
I’m an individual – how can I make a difference?
- Help support those who will be even more hungry, isolated, cold and anxious this winter as a result of the Covid-19 crisis through our Surviving the Covid Winter appeal
- Support the mental wellbeing of children and young people in Norfolk via the Sir Norman Lamb Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund
- Give jointly with others to make a big impact via our giving circles
- Start your own fund – giving tailored to your wishes
- Donate your unwanted shares
- Leave a legacy
We’re a business – how can we best support our local community?
- Enable vital community groups and charities to keep going as they face exceptional challenges over the coming months through our Covid-19 Community Response Fund
- Sign up to our payroll giving initiative
- Donate your time – offer your professional expertise to the not for profit sector
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
- Join one of our giving circles
- Start your own fund or contribute to the Sir Norman Lamb Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund
Read about just some of the great work we’ve been able to support and the difference it has made to communities across Norfolk.
Talk to us today. Let us work with you to decide how your gift can help.