Norfolk Future Fund
The Norfolk Future Fund is a collective giving group, where individuals work together to help tackle local causes that really matter. Our aim is to build a significant fund through monthly donations from a collective of caring individuals who are determined to make a real difference to the lives of Norfolk communities.
Be part of the change
By giving as part of a group, you can make a bigger impact – and help choose where the grants are awarded. Together we can build a fund which will assist vital community projects in the county we love now and for the future.
Being part of the Norfolk Future Fund provides you with the opportunity to be involved in your community in different ways. Through a monthly donation of £25, we will connect you to charities and community groups via events, organisation visits and other special projects. You choose to what extent you want to be involved.
This is more than a fund. This is the time to get involved and make a difference, alongside others, to the causes you care about in the place where you live and work.
By being a Norfolk Future Fund member you will have:
- The opportunity to be part of a group that collectively, contributes towards achieving social change on a local level
- Invitations to Norfolk Future Fund events where you have the opportunity to meet and hear first-hand from the charities and groups that your donations support
- Special events showcasing Norfolk’s local causes
- Updates on the work of the Foundation and the projects you’ve made happen
- Access to a social media community
- Free, specialist advice on community engagement, fundraising and CSR
- Opportunities to work with other members on pro bono projects
Join together to make a difference, join the Norfolk Future Fund
For further information or to find out about payment options, please contact Helen Tuttle, Relationship Co-ordinator on 01603 623958 or email@example.com