Weston Windfarm Temporis Community Fund
Applications can be submitted at any time while the Fund is open
The Weston Windfarm Temporis Community Fund is funded by Temporis Wind and aimed at small community led organisations. The fund is for projects which will benefit the residents of the following parishes of Weston Longville, Morton on the Hill, Attlebridge and Hockering. The fund is managed by Norfolk Community Foundation on behalf of Temporis Wind.
The purpose of the Fund is to support any type of activity that involves local people through small community organisations and benefits their community. The activities must provide some measure of economic, environmental, educational, social or cultural benefit for people living in the area. Temporis Wind will pay £9,000 annually into the fund while the Weston Windfarm is operational.
Who can apply?
Your group can apply if you:
- are a small community led organisation;
- are a not-for-profit group;
- are working in and involving people from the communities within the following parishes of Weston Longville, Morton on the Hill, Attlebridge and Hockering and have a constitution or set of rules, dated and signed as “adopted” by the Chair, or other senior office holder on behalf of the group.
Please refer to our FAQs for specific guidance on the types of organisation/ project that are eligible to apply. Please note the specific guidance in the FAQs for Social Enterprises/ CICs.
Schools are not eligible to apply.
How much can we apply for?
- There is no limit to the amount you can apply for in any financial year.
- Groups are eligible to apply to the Community Fund if they have an outstanding end of project report from a previous Community Fund grant, However, evidence will need to be supplied to the Weston Windfarm Temporis Community Fund Panel that the outstanding award is being delivered as per the intent of the original application and no perceived issues or concerns are noted.
When to apply
Applications can be accepted at any time while the fund is open.
How to apply
Norfolk Community Foundation has launched a new way to apply online, which enables applicants to complete more of the process entirely online if they wish. If you have any problems at all using the new system please contact the Grants Team for support. Paper copies of the application pack are available upon request.
If you are using an old version of eg. Internet Explorer you may find it helpful to download a copy of Google Chrome to ensure you have the best experience – this browser is free to download here http://www.google.com/chrome/
Making an online application:
Step 1 – Read the full guidance for the Fund, and complete the online application form by clicking on the links below. The online form enables you to upload various pieces of supporting information to complete your application. You can still send some or all of your supporting information separately by email or by post if you wish.
Download full guidance and criteria – Guidance for applicants
Step 2 – Ensure that Norfolk Community Foundation receives your online form, and all supporting information, by the deadline date (where applicable).
For Fund enquiries please contact the Grants Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01603 623958.