The aim of the Dulverton Trust Fund is to support charitable activities addressing local needs throughout Norfolk.
Grants of £500 to £5,000 are available for organisations with an annual income of under £200,000. We are particularly keen to attract applications from organisations that have not previously been awarded grants from this Fund.
,Grants are also available in the adjoining counties of Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Lincolnshire.
The Fund will support a wide range of charitable activities and particularly aims to support projects that:
- Support local solutions to meet local needs
- Promote community cohesion
- Develop sustainable and supportive communities
- Provide social and educational development opportunities for disadvantaged children and young people
- Support the general conservation and protection of wildlife habitats
- Preservation (particularly heritage skills)
- Retrospective grants
- Direct replacement of statutory obligation and public funding
- Individual schools or other educational establishments
- Health, medicine and medical conditions including drug and alcohol addiction
- Therapy and counselling
- Specific support for people with disabilities
- The arts*, including theatre, music and drama
- Sport*, including sports centres and individual playing field projects
- Animal welfare or projects concerning the protection of single species
- Expeditions and overseas trips
- Research projects
- Conferences, cultural festivals, exhibitions and events
- Salaries for specific posts – although sessional staff hours as part of project costs may be considered
- Major building projects, including the purchase of property or land.
*Except where used as a means of achieving one of the Dulverton Trust’s funding priorities.
Applicants from Suffolk should apply via Suffolk Community Foundation
Applicants from Cambridgeshire should apply via Cambridgeshire Community Foundation
Applicants from Lincolnshire should apply via Lincolnshire Community Foundation