Norfolk Community Foundation is inviting charities and voluntary groups in Norfolk to send in their photographs capturing community projects in their area. We want you to showcase the amazing people, activities and places that are at the heart of your community in celebration of EDP’s ‘Norfolk Day’ campaign.
Any Charity or Community group can enter, so get snapping and show us what community life in Norfolk means to you.
- Photos must include people
- Entrants must live in Norfolk
- Photos must be taken in Norfolk
- Good quality pictures (300dpi or greater) – a higher resolution means more detail. Images will ideally be taken on a digital camera
- Any entries must have the necessary permissions for future use on behalf of NCF*
How to enter
Entrants can submit up to three photographs. Attach your entry in jpeg format to an email. If your image is larger than 5MB please send the file via Dropbox or WeTransfer to email@example.com
Please include the following information;
- Full name and contact details
- The name of the group and its charitable aims
- A short 100 word description about your photo
Once launched you will have until the 8th of June 2018 to submit your photographs. Your image/s will be displayed on our Facebook Photo Gallery uploaded by a member of our team from the 11th of June 2018.
The vote will close on the 9th of July 2018 after the public have had the chance to ‘vote’ for their favourite community photo. The 12 photos with the most ‘votes’ will be shortlisted, the photo with the most votes will be named the ‘People’s Choice Winner’ and receive the first prize of £500. It will then be down to a panel of judges to choose the remaining two winners, who will win a cash prize of £300 and £200 respectively to support the work of their organisation. Winners will be announced on Norfolk Day – 27th of July.
The three winning pictures will be displayed at the Norfolk Community Foundation’s Annual event in September 2018.
*Photographs may be used for future marketing materials such as our annual review.